Focus can change your life. When you focus on your life to make it better, it happens. This week I decided to drop some things and expand on others. The inspiration for this was a conversation I had with a U.S. Navy SEAL,
(Ret.) Senior Chief, Thom Shea. I have a couple of other podcasts and the one focused on self-improvement was blessed to have him as a guest.
Thom is quite accomplished.
* He served 23 years as a U.S. Navy SEAL
* He is the only SEAL in history to endure the infamous “Hell Week” FIVE times, after being knocked out four times due to illness or injury
* He was hand-selected to serve as Officer In Charge of the famed SEAL Sniper course (he’s trained the best of the best; I like to call him “The SEAL behind the SEALs”)
* Bestselling author of “Unbreakable: A Navy SEAL’s Way of Life” and his new release “Three Simple Things: Leading During Chaos”
* Retired with distinguished valor, having earned a Silver Star, Bronze Star with Valor, Army Commendation with Valor and two Combat Action Medals
* He’s trained thousands of people around the world via his company, Unbreakable Leadership
Subscribe to the Kenn Blanchard Show
Here’s the video that almost didn’t make it. It’s raw but the start of a campaign for vets, warriors and law enforcement to not give up.Check out these podcast: Black Man With A Gun Show , Speak Life church , and Indian Motorcycle radio The Books, Kenn has written.