Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.
Is your heart broken? Is your relationship busted? If it is I have some suggestions for how to deal with it on this episode. If you can relate, what you can do to get through this.
Relationships break when both partners don’t want the same things.
Relationships break when there are underlying hidden issues that sabotage every chance to connect.
Relationships break when one is not accepting responsibility for their words or actions.
Relationships break when you’re walking around on eggshells and they find fault with everything you do.
Relationships break when there is no trust.
Relationships break when you look forward to them not being with you.
8 Reasons It May Be Time to Move On
- You find everything your partner does to be irritating
- Your conversations end up being very abusive
- You’re always finding faults with one another
- You’re walking on eggshells around one another
- You no longer feel like yourself around your partner
- You don’t turn to your partner when there’s a problem
- You behave like you’re still single
- You find it impossible to have a connection
So how do you move on?
- Cut off contact. ( but don’t Ghost them.)
- Let go of the fantasy
- Make peace with the past
- Know it is OK to still love them
- Love yourself more
Nothing can keep you from a happier future than a gaping relationship wound. I’ve all been there: Experiencing good love gone bad is painful. It doesn’t really matter what the circumstances were, or who was right and who was wrong. Pain is pain. The bottom line is that it hurts and that the pain is preventing you from moving forward. Time is the best healer, but here are five things to help you.
We need relationships with others to see ourselves more clearly. Every relationship we have reflects back to us what we are putting out into the world. Know that a relationship isn’t a failure just because it ended. If you grew as a person and learned something to move your life forward, then it served a purpose and was truly a success.