I can hear people all over the internet groaning out loud. “Now hold on there a minute, Skip. What are you talking about? We’re not at war with the UN! Why are we even talking about this?”
Okay, good point. I should answer that question first. The reason I’m talking about it,is because a growing number of non-crazy, non-radical Americans are also taking about it. It’s not just conspiracy theory stuff anymore. The people at large are starting to believe the following:
1. People are really starting to believe that the US Government is setting up internment camps and will soon be snatching up US citizens without due process by virtue of the power granted to them in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
2. People are starting to believe that UN troops are already here on American soil and training to assist the US Government in suppressing a violent uprising of American citizens by either killing them militarily or imprisoning them in FEMA camps.(I had a call just a few minutes ago by a man from out of state who told me he’s seen 3 UN convoys on the Turnpike already this year. He wanted me to explain it to him. I couldn’t.)
3. People are starting to believe that it doesn’t matter who they vote for. They are always voting for the lesser of two evils, so they revolt by not voting at all. Of course when good people refuse to vote, this does nothing but hasten the greater of two evils, thereby becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.
4. People no longer believe what they see on the news. This is disheartening, because the media has always been considered the accountability partner to the government. But what happens when the government is no longer held accountable by the media, but, rather, is enabled by them?
In my opinion, the stage is set for the second American Civil War. The powder magazine is full and all we need is a spark to set it off.
Here’s how it could happen.
1. Hillary Clinton is elected in November.
2. In February she nominates the missing Supreme Court Justice.
3. Over the next year all cases brought before the Supreme Court will be ruled upon in a way to erode away our freedom.
Here’s what we’ll lose:
1. The Second Amendment will be restricted to a point of insignificance.
2. Home schooling will be controlled and monitored by the Government.
3. Religious freedom will be gone.
4. The alternative media will be banned from the air waves.
All this will happen by 2018.
You’ll recall that in my fictional novel series “The Shadow Militia, ” a secret militia had been formed over the course of decades in order to, as Colonel MacPherson explained:
“The Shadow Militia was formed decades ago in the event society collapsed, or, God forbid, our government needed major realignment.” He let that sink in before continuing on. “We are a small, but well funded and equipped group of highly trained, elite individuals, dedicated to the continuity of a constitutional society.”
Of course, that’s all fiction. You can find it in my novel “The God Virus.” But that hasn’t stopped people from asking me how they can join the Shadow Militia. They are always very disappointed when I explain to them that the Shadow Militia does not exist. Some people refuse to believe me and are offended because I won’t let them join the club. But the truth is “There is no club. It’s just a story.”
But let’s get back to my original question. “Can the people of America win a war against the United Nations?”
I recently read an article by Dave Hodges (and you can read it here) which asked similar questions. In this article, the author analyzed citizen uprisings since 1775.
“An analysis of past conflicts featuring guerrilla war reveals that only 25% of guerrilla forces, out of 443 such conflicts since 1775, were successful. The government prevailed almost 64% of the time with the remainder of the conflicts ended in a stalemate. Conversely, since the end of WWII, the percentage of success for guerrilla forces has indeed gone up to 39.6%. Yet that still means that government forces have continued to prevail 51% of the time.”So, what that means is this: According to the stats, if the American people engage in a guerrilla war in the upcoming years, the people have less than a 40% chance of success.
Personally, I think that’s low. And here’s why.
1. Americans are different than the rest of the world.
In all other industrialized nations, such as Australia, England, Germany, France and Belgium, when faced with the physical threat of mass shootings, the people allowed their respective governments to disarm them. Juxtapose this to America’s response to not only the threat of active shooters, but also to terrorism, crime and the threat of disarmament and you can see an attitudinal differential. When faced with danger, Americans prefer to buy more guns, arm themselves, and get trained instead of contracting out their personal protection to politicians.
2. Americans are armed to the teeth.
How many guns in America? Who knows? Not even the Department of Homeland Security can answer that question. Sure, they can tell you how many background checks are run, but that number is going to be low. It accounts for only “legal” firearms.
3. Americans are more afraid of their own government than they are anything else in their lives.
Are you afraid of the IRS? Are you afraid of a no-knock raid in the middle of the night? Are you afraid the government is monitoring your computer right now as you read this article? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the mainstream media will instantly and without thought or evidentiary support label you as a conspiracy theorist.
But here’s the rub. Americans will only fear the government for so long. Once they start to “believe” in their heart of hearts that the government is evil and will either enslave them or kill them, they have no recourse but to fight back. At that point Americans kick into survival mode.
I believe if the present course of human events continues to unfold, there will be a civil uprising in America. I believe the UN will be called in to quell the uprising. I believe millions of Americans will die at the hands of their own government while being aided by foreigners.
I give America a fifty-fifty chance of survival.
But, of course, this is all just conspiracy theory and fiction. I’m just supposing for the sake of argument. Because, after all, there is no “Shadow Militia.” It doesn’t exist except in the hearts and minds of a few disgruntled patriots. So please, don’t send me a membership application to The Shadow Militia. I’m just a novelist. For all you know I’m just a greedy author trying to market his books.
Pray for America.
Skip Coryell lives in the Midwest with his wife and children. He is the author of 11 books, including “The Shadow Militia” and “Civilian Combat The Concealed Carry Book.” Skip is a Marine veteran and the co-host of Frontlines of Freedom, America’s #1 syndicated military talk radio show. Skip is an Adjunct Professor of Writing at Cornerstone University as well as the owner and Lead Instructor for Midwest Tactical Training.