I have realized that African American, “Black” History is a shared American experience. I think we ought to treat it that way. In this episode we are talking about political correctness, the origin of Black History and go into detail about the Saturday Night Special.
Michael J. Woodland talks about sights.
Armed Citizen News
BNTI ARMS Announces its .308 BNTI ARMS Battle Rifle
BNTI ARMS LLC, in Jacksonville, Florida, is the U.S. headquarters for the manufacture of small arms intended for export to vetted African Armed Forces, Police and Para-Military units. BNTI is pleased to unveil its new .308 BNTI ARMS Battle Rifle.
“Our USA made firearms are of the highest quality and we build each firearm with the knowledge that it needs to be reliable, durable, and accurate as it will be saving lives and defending the freedom and way of life of the countries and people who depend on it,” said Jim Pledger, President of BNTI ARMS.
The new BNTI ARMS .308 Battle Rifle’s performance-driven design is engineered for extreme durability and reliability. From the precision-machined MIL-Spec forged lower and upper to the MIL-Spec lower parts kit, the rifle is filled with premium features not found in comparable rifles. BNTI ARMS rifles will deliver the accuracy, reliability and durability expected by militaries and American gun owners.
BNTI ARMS .308 BATTLE RIFLE Specifications:
- • Precision machined MIL-Spec forged 7075-T6 matched upper/lower receiver set with integral QD’s
- • Receiver MIL-A-8625, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodized (Cerakote colors optional)
- • 16.5” Match Grade 416R stainless steel barrel with 1:10 twist
- • VX308 Flash Hider BCP or Odin Works
- • 13.5” KMod Rail by Battle Arms Development
- • 90°ambidextrous safety selector
- • CMC flatbow
- • 4.5 lb. trigger
- • Magpul ACS stock
- • Multiple Cerakote options available
To learn more about BNTI ARMS visit http://www.bntiarms.com
April 27-30 at the Georgia world congress center