As details are still emerging, I’ll simply offer a few thoughts on the Orlando terrorist attack:
- The attack occurred in a so-called “gun free zone.”
- There is no such thing as a “gun free zone.”
- The police in Orlando did not act to stop the terrorist for three hours. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
- If you don’t have a concealed carry permit, get one.
- If you have a permit and don’t carry, start carrying. Every day.
- Don’t go to “gun free zones.”
Today’s terrorist threat is decentralized and diffuse, and a centralized, top-down law enforcement effort will never be able to stop these types of attacks. Only the decentralized and diffuse defense offered by the armed citizen has any chance of success. Be vigilant, and be armed.
Prayers for Orlando.
— Dave Cole
Get the podcast delivered directly to your phone on the Black Man With A Gun App. It’s free and you can follow Kenn Blanchard on social media with it.